Friday, December 13, 2013

Grilled Zucchini with Balsamic



Finding healthy sides to accompany all this protein can be challenging and can get just as boring as eating chicken all the time so the other night, as I was grilling up some fresh zucchini, I got a little wild and crazy and threw is some balsamic vinaigrette....and it was INCREDIBLE. It gave the veggie a totally different taste and was such a simple mix up to do.  

Recipe: 

Slice up some zucchini
Put a tbsp of avocado oil in a frying pan
Cook the zucchini over medium-high heat 
Add in some minced garlic 
I sprinkle some sea salt and pepper
After it's cooked for a couple minutes, I add in the balsamic 
Cook time in total is approx 10 minutes - I like it to get a little browned but still like it softer 


No comments:

Post a Comment